United Centre for Regional Development (UNCRD) would like to recruit a driver to provide reliable and safe driving services ensuring the highest standards of discretion and integrity, sense of responsibility, excellent knowledge of security issues.
The Driver also demonstrates a client-oriented approach, courtesy, tact and
ability to work with people of different national and cultural backgrounds. Familiarity with other office operations like use of office machines and computer literacy will be an added advantage
Qualifications1. Completion of Secondary School Education.
2. Possession of a valid national driving licence.
3. Certificate of Good Conduct.
Experience1. At least 2 years’ work experience as a driver, preferably with a recognized NGO, an international organization or government
2. Safe driving record;
3. Good knowledge of and experience driving in Nairobi and its environs as well as other parts of Kenya.
4.Knowledge and ability to operate office equipment, computer literacy will be an asset
Language Requirements. Fluency in English and Swahili is a requirement.
Application ProcedureInterested and qualified persons should apply on the UNDP Kenya e-Recruitment portal located at http://www.ke.undp.org on or before 4 November 2011. Click on “e-Recruitment Portal” under “Human Resources” and submit your application online.
Applications received via other means will not be accepted.
Additional considerations1. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
2. Acknowledgements will be sent only to applicants who strictly meet the requirements of the post.
3. UNDP as a matter of practice does not charge any application, processing or training fee at any stage of the recruitment. If you have any questions as to vacancy announcements you have received please refer to the UNDP website.
“UNDP is an equal opportunity employer which strives to achieve overall balance in its staffing patterns”